Top Selling FRP Types in Nigeria
We will explore some of the different types of FRP Supplier in Nigeria.
Features of FRP:
FRP is made from a composite of glass fiber and polyester resin. FRP is an inert substance with superb corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, and weathering resistance.
FRP can be rendered in exact accordance with the laws of forces governing the construction of pipe that will come into contact with potable water and foodstuffs thanks to filament winding processing technologies combined with polymerization and vaporization processes.
FRP with a smooth internal surface has a high “c” rating, allowing them to carry a high flow at a low frictional head loss, lowering pumping costs and saving energy.
Longer Service Life
The hydraulic design base (HDB) of FRP is such that it would have a protection factor of 1.8 times its pressure class even after 50 years of continuous operation. In comparison to C.I., STEEL, G.I., and P.S.C. Pipes, FRP can have a much longer operating life, longevity, and performance at a much lower life-cycle expense.
High surge pressure tolerance In comparison to steel and C.I. pipes, FRP have a greater resistance to surge strain and higher stiffness, which means they have a lower risk of bursting due to water hammers.
As compared to other materials, FRP has a lower strength-to-weight ratio. It is low in weight due to the use of 1/10 P.S.C., 1/5 steel, and 1/8 C.I. As a result, FRP is simple and quick to add, handle, modify, and fix.
Low Thermal & Electrical Inductivity
FRP has superior thermal insulating properties, so they don’t need to be heated on the outside to keep the temperature within the pipe consistent. For FRP cathodic security is also not needed.
FRP Additional Information in Nigeria:
- Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque, and others
- Packaging: FRP are packaged with caution and safety so they reach our client’s as good as he would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Kalamboli ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Tax:18% GST
Clients Project of FRP Pipes in Nigeria
FRP is used in various parts of Nigeria. Our company is a name that people trust, our brand name implies fast delivery, affordable prices, and superior quality of FRP. FRP Manufacturer in Nigeria can also provide customized solutions to customers by offering frp and other variety of pipe with specific properties.
|FRP for the Oil and gas industry||Lagos|
|FRP supplied to the Pharmaceutical processing industry||Benin City|
|Plates &Sheets supply for Piping||Ibadan|
|FRP supplied to industry||Port Harcourt|
Fire Retardant Properties :
- FRP can be specially manufactured with fire retardant properties for fire fighting applications.
- Industries can use FRP made from fire retardant resin in order to reduce the possibility of the pipes themselves catching fire at the same time getting desired pressure in the system without fear of leakage due to corrosion which is the most common phenomenon in mild steel pipes.
|Material||Density (g/cm³)||Tensile strength (Mpa)|
Manufacturer Exporter of FRP types:-
FRP is a globally recognised & prominent FRP Suppliers In Nigeria. We have a large selection of products to fulfil our client’s preferences. We ship to a range of countries including Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Kuwait, Italy and so on. We are also a leading FRP Exporter in Nigeria.