FRP Pipe Supplier
FRP Sheet Dealer
FRP Flange Exporter
FRP Fitting Supplier
FRP Valve Dealer
FRP Grating Exporter
Features of FRP:
FRP is made from a composite of glass fiber and polyester resin. FRP is an inert substance with superb corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, and weathering resistance.
FRP can be rendered in exact accordance with the laws of forces governing the construction of pipe that will come into contact with potable water and foodstuffs thanks to filament winding processing technologies combined with polymerization and vaporization processes.
FRP with a smooth internal surface has a high “c” rating, allowing them to carry a high flow at a low frictional head loss, lowering pumping costs and saving energy.
Longer Service Life
The hydraulic design base (HDB) of FRP is such that it would have a protection factor of 1.8 times its pressure class even after 50 years of continuous operation. In comparison to C.I., STEEL, G.I., and P.S.C. Pipes, FRP can have a much longer operating life, longevity, and performance at a much lower life-cycle expense.
High surge pressure tolerance In comparison to steel and C.I. pipes, FRP have a greater resistance to surge strain and higher stiffness, which means they have a lower risk of bursting due to water hammers.
As compared to other materials, FRP has a lower strength-to-weight ratio. It is low in weight due to the use of 1/10 P.S.C., 1/5 steel, and 1/8 C.I. As a result, FRP is simple and quick to add, handle, modify, and fix.
Low Thermal & Electrical Inductivity
FRP has superior thermal insulating properties, so they don’t need to be heated on the outside to keep the temperature within the pipe consistent. For FRP cathodic security is also not needed.
Corrosion Resistance :
- The life span of the FRP is good as there is no internal nor external corrosion, once the appropriate resin is selected for particular operating conditions & is appropriately supported externally you can easily expect a life span of 15-20 years.
- It is suitable for weak to strong acids from alkaline chemicals to saline water & solvents.
- No requirement for external epoxy coating.
- The weight of the FRP is much lesser than the corresponding MS or concrete pipes thus easily transportable & erected resulting in reduced erection cost.
- This system has excellent strength to weight properties. When the ratio of strength per unit of weight is considered, FRP composites surpass iron, carbon, and stainless steel as shown in the below table.
- FRP Pipe Manufacturers in India
- FRP Sheet Manufacturers in India
- FRP Flange Manufacturers in India
- FRP Fitting Manufacturers in India
- FRP Valve Manufacturers in India
- FRP Grating Manufacturers in India
Clients Project of FRP Pipes
FRP is used in various parts of India. Our company is a name that people trust, our brand name implies fast delivery, affordable prices, and superior quality of FRP. We have supplied FRP in various cities and in different industries in India. We are therefore known as one of the top-rated FRP Suppliers in India.
|FRP for the Oil and gas industry||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|FRP supplied to the Pharmaceutical processing industry||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Plates &Sheets supply for Piping||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir|
|FRP supplied to industry||Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
Fire Retardant Properties :
- FRP can be specially manufactured with fire retardant properties for fire fighting applications.
- Industries can use FRP made from fire retardant resin in order to reduce the possibility of the pipes themselves catching fire at the same time getting desired pressure in the system without fear of leakage due to corrosion which is the most common phenomenon in mild steel pipes.
|Material||Density (g/cm³)||Tensile strength (Mpa)|
Manufacturer Supplier of FRP types in India:-
|FRP Suppliers in India|
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Manufacturer Exporter of FRP types:-
|FRP Types Exporter:|
|United States||South Africa||Malaysia||Bangladesh||Turkey|